I arrived in Córdoba yesterday afternoon!
The apartment I'm in is pretty wonderful. It's on the third story of a building right by the biggest park in the city in the neighborhood of Nueva Córdoba--a great location. My bedroom (which is really spacious!) is right next to the terrace where I'm curently sitting right now soaking up the hot sun as I type this. I'l take some pics in a bit. A guy from Peru lives here too; he's been here for a year and seems really cool but we haven't really spoken yet. Aother roommate is de to arrive shortly.
Around the corner from this apartment are a handful more international students in my program. We spent the day together yesterday...there is a girl from France, a girl from Germany, a girl and guy from Mexico and a guy from Holland. They are super nice. We all went walking around the city late last night, then got (surprisingly really good) sushi dinner at 10 p.m. Then we went out to a friend of a friend's apartment, then at 2:30 a.m. (the time I'm usually turning in in the states) we went to a boliche, a dance club. They are just as wild as everyone told me! I got back to the apartment at 6:30 a.m.and slept until 2. Like a true argentina!!
On a final note, I miss you! When I arrived at the Córdoa airport yesterday and I was waiting for the landlord to pick me up, I watched dozens of people reuniting and hugging and kissing. It made me really miss my friends and family.
Hasta pronto!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment