I went to Wal-Mart.
Cordoba is home to two, count 'em TWO, Wal-Marts. I swore to myself I'd never go to a Wal-Mart in my life (I went once when I worked on Whidbey Island because there is nothing else to do there) but I gave in. The Wal-Mart here sells everything imaginable and more. Abby, Felix, Henk and I made a special trip and splurged on all the things we've been missing the past month. I got some soy sauce, babaganoush, falafel, a cheap baggy sweatshirt...Henk got his favorite Dutch beer and Abby bought peanut butter which we immediately opened enjoyed. :)
It was pretty rad. But kinda weird to be in a Wal-Mart. I feel like I should go repent now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Kate! I have to admit that I've been lurking your blog from time to time, and it seems that you are having some amazing experiences as well. You really inspire me to want to go abroad, though I still can't decide where... And I can relate on the Wal-Mart guilt, haha.
Post a Comment