08 July 2008

my plizz-ans for the next few weeks

Sadly, my trip to Bariloche was snuffed out due to closures at the Bariloche airport. I didn't want to risk getting stuck or having just a few overly rushed days down there, so I stayed in Córdoba an extra two days, which has actually been great. I reeeally wanted to ski in the Andes but there's no doubt, I WILL be back.

Tonight I'm going to Lucio's farm with his fam, and then tomorrow morning early we are driving 10 hours west where we're gonna spend the next few weeks in the Mendoza and San Juan provinces. His little cousin is having a Quince, a 15th birthday party, which are as big as weddings, apparently. So I'm going to meet, like, every person ever related to Lucio. I'm really excited!

Then I guess from there we're just going to see where we feel like going. I'll try to update the old bloggy blog as much as I can. I can't believe I only have three more weeks left!

No comments: